What programs do we offer?
Each year the programs that we are able to offer vary. Here is a list of programs that we run through our Community Family Services department.
- Food Bank & cafe
- Children's Summer Adventure Camps (Residential)
- Adult Summer Camps (Residential)
- Summer Camp at Home for children ages 7-12
- L.I.F.T. (Launching Individual Futures Together) (currently unavailable)
This program is very broad based and we are able to offer training
sessions in a number of topics including resume writing, interview skills,
workplace ethics, finance, and all aspects of career training.
- Winter Coats (where available)
- School Back packs for children (where available)
- Christmas Assistance toy and food distribution
- Christmas Kettle Volunteering (helping raise funds to run programs etc.
We also are connected very well with other agencies within our community and are able to on occasion partner with them to benefit you. We may also be able to connect you with other agencies who have services that we are not able to provide.
If you have any suggestions for programs please email me at email@example.com and I will look into your suggestion. We would be happy to hear from you.